Fortnite Battle Royale is an online multiplayer game where 100 players participate in a critical action game to survive until only one player is left in the end.
This time, Fortnite Battle Royale has come in the Android version which is developed by Epic Games studio. The best part is that none of the original scenes or game system has been changed, and is completely retained for your smart phone.
Game play of Fortnite on Android Platform –
The best part about the Android game is the new feature about game play: the possibility of developing a building on your playing field. Use them to take shelter, search for gunpowder, and keep looking after you.
You will need to take the base material to keep volatile walls and ramps together. In the meantime, you will also need to deal with an invisible obstacle that is designed to keep you focused on your goal and to maintain a consistent pace in each match.
In terms of visual effects, developed on an unreal engine 4, this game is similar to its PC and console counterparts.
Not only this, but its entire monetization system is also the same in the Android beta version. This game is completely free, but you can buy skins from within the app for avatar buildup (in-app purchase).
The best thing ever so far is that Epic Games offers the freedom of playing different versions, that is, you can take part in Player vs. player battles with other PCs, PS4, Xbox One, iOS, and Android players.
Fortnite Battle Royale is already one of the best games in the world and now it is available for Android devices. Earlier the version of Fortnite was only available on Samsung devices.
Steps to download Fortnite Beta on Android –
- One should note that this game isn’t available on Google play store till now. One can download this game by logging into www.epicgames.com/fortnite
- If you are using Samsung devices such as “s” series then it will be easier for you to download the game. In the case of other smart phones, one needs to check the list of compatible devices. If your device is compatible you can proceed further.
- Sign-up for Fortnite android beta account using your email account. The user will be sent an invitation mail from where he will be grant access to download the game.
- It may take a few hours and as soon as your invitation is accepted, the user is sent the download link. One should note that Fortnite for android is only available for a few devices.
Specifications required for Fortnite Beta
- Android version – Android 8.0 Oreo and above, 64 bit
- Ram – 4GBrecommended
- GPU: MP20, Mali-G72, MP12, Adreno 530, Mali-G71
- Free space – 3GB
Fight against the hordes of monsters with online friends, collecting resources to build individual bases to defend against tireless attacks in the night makes it an amazing game for smart phones.
The game play in Fortnite takes place in several stages, in which teams rob the abandoned buildings and towns for the gear and weapons. Composite objects can be used when they can use a huge gang of monsters to upgrade the bases, upgrade the characters and make the net for the regular night arrival. The fight is fought on the targets made by the players with a limit of weapons and defense. This mixture of survival and crafting works well for the most part despite little sense. Strong multiplayer focus and fast-paced action provide a great gaming experience in Android smart phones.
After the release of Fortnite Beta for Android smart phones, it has become quite easy for the users to enjoy their favorite game anytime anywhere. One can enjoy this game while traveling outside and never misses out the fun of action packed survival gaming. This game is only available through the official website of epic games as the developers have not decided to release this game in the Google play store. The users can enjoy the same gaming experience in their smart phones by purchasing V-bucks for buying skins, participating in weekly challenges and battle passes as well as seasons to upgrade your level up. The overall experience of Fortnite in Android smart phones is quite amazing.